Operation Manager - POSITION FILLED
Updated: Mar 17, 2020
Maison Dalabua a successful 4 star hotel in the city of Luang Prabang is looking to extend its management team, and seeking for a motivated and versatile Operation Manager.
We require previous experience in hotel operation and very good understanding of front office & housekeeping operation. This would be a perfect job for a talented young hotelier willing to take the next step in his / her career.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organization Skills
- Ability to partner with all levels of employees and build relationships.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Must be multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Must be able to represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and E-mail.
Overall Scope and Responsibility:
The operation manager will be in charge of the front office, housekeeping, spa, swimming pool and all other operational aspects, and will work closely with the Hotel Manager.
Manage effectively the front office, housekeeping and spa departments
Supervise, manage and train all team members to achieve amazing guest satisfaction.
Attractive package and benefits for the right candidate in a friendly work environment.
For further information on this role, email us your current resume with a recent picture to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Talent Manager at: +856 20 5565 5013