E MarCom Manager - POSITION FILLED
Updated: Mar 17, 2020
Laos Hospitality Consulting - LHC provides clients in the luxury hospitality industry in Laos with tailored services and expertise. LHC is offering a position in E-marketing and Communication Management.
TASK AND MISSION
Plan, manage and deliver creative marketing campaigns. Coordinate all communication media of all businesses.
- Propose, develop and implement a marketing strategy for LHC and its clients considering each individual needs and their specific industry.
- Create and design all marketing materials for our clients meant to be used for advertising purposes
- Bring new ideas to develop marketing materials to help to increase sales for our clients’ companies by understanding the market and its evolution as well as our customer base and targets.
- Take over the social media accounts of our sister companies : Maison Dalabua Boutique Hotel, Manda de Laos Restaurant a new restaurant and Luxury Apartment Residence to be launched shortly.
- This includes creating content for all social media accounts in the frame of the global marketing strategy developed upstream.
- Perform research, track and monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and use it for the benefit of the companies.
Knowledge and Competencies:
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Effective analytical skills
Demonstrated effective organizational and time management skills.
Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects with attention to details
Passion for design and advertising
Able to work alone and take responsibilities
Good understanding of the industry and luxury markets
The ideal candidates should be fluent in English with strong written skills
and familiar with adobe creative cloud software (Illustrator, Photoshop).
Benefit and Compensation:
An attractive package awaits the right candidate.
To apply please contact by email Deborah Magloire at email@example.com
Only applications with attached resume and cover letter will be taken into consideration.