Operation Supervisor - POSITION FILLED
Updated: Apr 26
Our Client is seeking for an “Operation Supervisor” for a 4* hotel in Luang Prabang.
We require previous experience in hotel operation and very good understanding of front office & housekeeping operation. This would be a perfect job for a talented young hotelier willing to take the next step in his / her career.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organization Skills
- Ability to partner with all levels of employees and build relationships.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Must be multi-task and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Must be able to represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Overall Scope and Responsibility:
The operation Supervisor will assist the management with the front office, housekeeping, spa, swimming pool and all other operational aspects, and will work closely with the Hotel Manager.
Attractive local package and benefits for the right candidate.
For further information on this role, email us your current resume with a recent picture to:
Given the the number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.