NIGHT AUDITOR - HIRING
Maison Dalabua a successful 4 star hotel in the city of Luang Prabang is seeking for a Night Auditor.
We are looking for a Night Auditor to present a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
· Good English skill (Be able communicate in Chinese will be a plus).
· Ability to answer incoming phone calls with professional and knowledgeable responses.
· Ability to learn quickly, work under pressure, and complete tasks in a timely manner
· Get on well with other persons, friendly and professional manner.
· Customer service skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situation
Overall Scope and Responsibility
A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing front desk duties at a hotel during the night shift. The duties include helping guests check-in or check out, reviewing guest payments and other details from the day shift to ensure guests provided payment for their stay or any additional requests and acting as a point of communication for customer needs.
An attractive package and benefits for the right candidate.
For further information on this role, email us your current resume with a recent picture to: